March 26, 2017

Ice Breaker #12: What is your unusual hobby?

I can't quite pick which one of my hobbies is unusual though I would say making lists of almost about anything could be my best answer. I have a thing for papers and lists so these two would go very well together all the time!

I have a list for my weekend stuff, grocery, things I want to buy, places I want to go to, work lists, and there are lists within a list (within a list, rarely!). It just makes life easier for me. This morning, my friends felt very anxious about her day because she seems to have too many things to do in a short span of time so I told her to get a piece of paper and write everything down and then prioritize. 

Life is much better with a handy notebook as well. And those cute stationary for To-do lists would be the best gift I will ever receive! I have been eyeing one from Paper Chase. Hmmm!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me think. Really, what is my hobby now. Doesn't everyone love to watch movie, listen to music, and some addicted to books? Haa. I do make list of things too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like the older I get, the more unusual hobbies I am so into. Like, doing groceries on Saturday mornings?! Hahaha would love to know what is in your list as well!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...