November 26, 2016

The Friday Currently Vol. 8

Cheers to 2016!


Listening - Coldplay. They are having their A Head Full of Dreams concert in the Philippines on April 2017 but sadly I won't be able to go. If only it will happen on the last week of April, when I am planning to visit again, I would have the chance to think about going.

Thinking - How fast 2016 went! Already a couple of weeks and it's another new year.

Loving - the fact that I am part of the Team of The Year in the company I am working for. It's such a big surprise and heartwarming that our colleagues have noticed our hard work! Thanks to my bosses for all the work given to me! Don't you just love having a sense of responsibility? I love it! Haha

Feeling - very satisfied with where I am now. It may not be very grand but I have managed to live on my own now. Good job, self. Thanks to my family for teaching my how to be on my own discreetly over the years. It works now. I get to pay my own bills. Ha!

2016 is ending very soon! Where did this year went?! I think this year has been so fast but I remember every bit of it. It's like eating a dozen of donuts so fast but enjoyed every bite! How fulfilling this year has been. Thanks to all people who took part of it - the excursions, flights, family, friends, colleagues, roommates. Thanks for a good 2016, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...