November 1, 2016

Life Lately | 5

Al Barsha 1 Lake, Dubai

The weather has settled down to getting colder now. I am looking forward to the winter months in Dubai. In addition to that, I am looking forward to my first solo travel in November. I am not really alone most of the time since I am meeting my sister in Manila however it will be my first time travelling from Dubai to Manila and vice versa! I am supposed to be travelling to Kuala Lumpur but thought I should give myself a good practice and settle to Manila where the place is a bit familiar although I have never been to the capital but somehow I am meeting someone I know! The point is to know how it is travelling in and out the airport all by myself then maybe next time I can go somewhere alone with more confidence.

My evenings are spent either around the lake or the gym. I am surprised that I can run longer now compared to those pre-summer nights. Now I am thinking if I should join a fun run or not. I know there is one in November. This I will have to check since November is a bit hectic for me -- I will be travelling for one week and I have one weekend to be spent with my colleagues for the year-end party. December would be nice. It should be! I can't wait for it.

2016 is almost ending. So far it has been nice. I got to see my family and friends back home. It was nice and perfect! It's sooooo great to be alive right here, right now, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...