September 30, 2016

The Friday Currently Vol. 7



The Burj Khalifa - the highest skyscraper in the world


Reading - I'm currently reading several blogs about places that I can visit in Manila and neighboring cities for my short vacation on November. 

Writing - About my short vacation in Surigao which will be posted after this entry. 

Listening - 500 Days of Summer soundtracks.

Thinking - About how my first long flight with Cebu Pacific will be! 

Loving - taking naps in the afternoons before hitting the gym. It's something that I look forward to after work!

Feeling - a bit sleepy. The afternoon light in this room is too relaxing. I might just doze off after this.

Clicking - some blogs about Fortune Islands, Nasugbu, Batangas. I really want to visit this place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...