September 20, 2016

Life Lately | 3

I turned 26 a few days ago...


I took a day off on my birthday - I jogged on the treadmill for half an hour, cut my hair short, an hour of full body massage, ate my favorite salad (mambo salad), attended mass, and met up a few people along the way. It was nice.


I bought a new book - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. So far I am enjoying it. 


Visited Hatta with my family. It was nice to finally see mountains, greenery, and less people.


We had cakes and sandwiches in the office. There are seven September babies in the office so far!


And then I got sick after a few days... probably because of the change of weather. It always happens to me ever since I came in Dubai. 


My roommate came back from Philippines. She brought home food! Yay!


A shot of the sunset from my office today just before I left. It's getting cold now. Winter is coming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...