August 19, 2016

The Friday Currently Vol. 5

It has been two weeks since I came back from my three-week long vacation back in the Philippines. It truly was heartbreaking to step into the plane, sit down and see my city become smaller until it's gone. Anyway, I'll try to write about my vacation soon. (I know, right? I'm too busy for my blog now. It's sad.)

Boslon Island, one of the Britania Islands, Surigao del Sur, Philippines

Listening - to the State of the Nation Address by the new President Rodrigo Duterte. I was not able to watch this live since I was on vacation however the resort I've stayed in played this on my first day in Surigao del Sur. I kind of watched a bit of it though (around the topic about passports~). This should be interesting.

Celebrating - life! As always.

Thinking - mostly about my future travels and life plans.

Hoping - things will work out fine even though some things are not planned very well. However isn't it better if you just let things go and accept what's going to happen next without expecting anything at all?

Loving - looking at my vacation pictures! It's awesome how I was able to share time with family and friends. I was able to go to different places in just a span of 3 weeks. I am very grateful for having the chance to spend time with the special people in my life.

Wanting - to go back to Davao again. I started missing everyone back home on the day of my departure. Apparently my mind is still in the Philippines!

Needing - to lose weight. I ate so much back home (because home food is good food!). I gained 1.5 kilograms - there is definitely a need to get back on track again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...