June 25, 2016

31 Questions That Will Change Your Life



So, I stumbled upon this questionnaire from lifehack.org that claims will change your life.

1. Are you doing what you truly want to do? Maybe. The thing is I don't exactly know what I truly what to do right now however I try to like the things going on my way. So maybe I'm fine.

2. Do you have a dream to follow? Yes. Generally, my dream is to have my own garden when I am retired. Just like my mother. Life's good when you have your own garden - grow plants and them them flourish. :p

3. Are you proud of what you’re doing or what you’ve done? Yes, absolutely. It's surprising how life unfolds for the better in the long run. 

4. How many promises have you made and how many of them have you fulfilled? I don't count promises. As far as I could remember, the time I learned by heart the cliche that promises are meant to be broken, I try to stop myself from making people expect things from me that myself could not even cope up. I know the feeling - I have felt them many times.

5. What’s the one thing you really want to do but have never done so, and why? The first thing that came up in mind is learning how to play the drums. I remember my brother even asked his friend to teach me how to play the drums every weekend at home but I never really got into it. His drum set is just sitting at home. It's sad.

6. Have you ever failed anyone who you loved or loved you? I might have.

7. Will you take a shot if the chance of failure and success is 50-50? Of course. I'm a juggler.

8. If you could travel to the past in a time machine, what advice would you give to the 6-year-old you? Keep reading and enjoy the simple joys in life.

9. Will you break the rules because of something/someone you care about? Depends on the situation. It's not wise to break the rules all the time and otherwise.

10. Have you ever abandoned a creative idea that you believed because others thought you were a fool? I abandoned my "creative ideas" because they just don't amuse me in the long run. I thought so.

11. What would you prefer? Stable but boring works or interesting works with lots of workload? Interesting works with lots of workload! It's all about satisfaction.

12. Are you afraid of making mistakes even though there’s no punishments at all? I am not afraid however it should not be repetitive (because if so then there must be something wrong),

13. If you would clone yourself, which of your characteristics you wouldn’t want to be cloned? Hm, that is a tough one. I like my characteristics. I have lived with it, honestly. I am a bit obsessive compulsive but sometimes it helps me with things and sometimes it does not at all however there are always ways to fabricate the unlikely things.
 
14. What’s the difference between you and most of the other people? I have no idea and I don't wanna point out things because, honestly, what is the point? Everyone is different and similar however your perspective is.

15. Are you making some influences on the world or constantly being influenced by the world? Both. I know that whatever I do has a ripple effect to the ones close to me and they ripple through. The same as other people has influenced me and it will also ripple through. It is how it works for every human being.

16. The thing you cried for last time, does it matter to you now or will it matter to you 5 years later? Maybe or maybe not. I would not know. At least I have a story to tell and it would hopefully become a lesson to whoever I share it with.

17. Is there anything you can’t let go of but you know you should? Yes, probably.

18. Do you remember anyone you hated 10 years ago? Does it matter now? No.

19. Which makes you happier, to forgive someone or to hate someone forever? To forgive someone and move on from it.

20. What are you worrying about and what’s the difference if you stop worrying about it? For how long will I stay in this country. There's no difference if I stop worrying about it. I know, I worry on uncontrollable things. 

21. If you’d die now, would you have any regrets? No.

22. Which one would you prefer, having a luxurious trip alone or having a picnic with people you love? Having a picnic with people I love!

23. Who do you admire and why? I admire a lot of people and the reason is because they are great in what they do.

24. Is there anyone who inspired you and made you who you are today? Not just one but sure there are a lot plus good and bad life experiences. 

25. What’s the thing you’re most satisfied with? Generally, I am satisfied with how I can sleep better at night because that means everything is fine.

26. When was the last time you laughed and what did you laugh at? I laughed at myself because I have a defective speech that sometimes I change the syllable in a word unintentionally. Good thing it happens rarely. Mostly when what I talk is different from what I am thinking. Isn't it weird and funny. Haha, self.

27. Are you doing anything which makes you and people around you happy? Maybe. I mean who would do something that makes other people unhappy?

28. Is there anyone who you love or loves you? This makes me think. Maybe. I mean, I am not that bad. I think. I hate this question.

29. When was the last time you really talked with your parents/family? Last weekend in Abu Dhabi.

30. If happiness is a currency, how rich do you think you are? I am earning dollars.

31. If today’d be the end of the world, what’d you do? Relax and rewind - I must be satisfied. Life well spent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...