Korean Beef Bowl recipe
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 kilogram ground beef
1 onion, thinly sliced
ground black pepper
spring onions, minced
1. Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, ground black pepper, and ginger
2. Heat the cooking oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic until it turns brownish.
3. Add the ground beef and cook until they are light brown. Once cooked, drain the excess fat.
4. Pour in the soy sauce mixture and onions to the skillet. Allow it to simmer.
5. Take a taste test -- add more pepper as you want or add pepper flakes.
6. Take a bowl of rice and serve it with the beef recipe on top. Add spring onions as garnish.