March 4, 2016

The Friday Currently Vol 3.


Al Barsha at night

Reading: A magazine page about the discovery of gravitational waves... I may not understand everything about it but it's kind of exciting to read something very scientific in the news these days.

Listening: Bring Me Down by Rivermaya

Come on now tell me
Would it be a better day for you
If you bring me down?
*whistles*

Thinking: if my decisions in life, in general, are taking me to a good path. Or should I take a detour and reorganize everything again?

Wishing & Hoping: I could finally brush off my fear and book a ticket and travel on my own this time, this year! We need to face our fears, sometimes.

Wearing: Summer dress in blue that I got from the flea market a month ago!

Loving: the fact that I still have tomorrow as my rest day. ;p

Wanting: to get a body massage.

Needing: another cup of coffee (also, rice and salmon patty that I cooked yesterday -- yummers)

Feeling: a bit sick. Probably, the change of weather. Summer is almost here! Woot! Woot!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading this and having a sneaky glimpse of Dubai. I feel homesick for the sandpit. I so miss the winter al fresco season there. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arni! The weather is perfect here in Dubai for now. Totally not looking forward to the summer peak season! Have an awesome day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...