July 25, 2015

2015: Road Trip to Fujairah, UAE

The last Emirate that we visited (to complete our Emirates Road Trip~) is Fujairah. It's probably my favorite as I always enjoy seeing mountains when road tripping just like I used to see back in my home land! :)

 

My sister Rachel and her husband Melbert
Kuya Melbert's officemate, Robert.

We had a quick stop over at the Sharjah Monument and learned that in 1998, Sharjah was named as the Cultural Capital of the Arab World by UNESCO. 



I admit I kind of miss the green environment in the Philippines but I also think that this country has something special to offer. It is beautiful & diverse yet rich in culture.


We spent some time resting & having a picnic at Khor Fakkan Beach.





The boat ride was fun~  The waves were extra playful and the view was grand as the sun was setting down making everything golden. What a memory! My pictures couldn't even give justice to the real beauty that I saw that afternoon :)

That wraps up our Emirates Road Trip! I am happy to say that I've been to all the seven emirates but the adventure doesn't stop right here since I still have a lot to know more about this country. :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty photos! Adventure is fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hanna! It certainly is! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...