June 19, 2015

2015: Road Trip to Ras Al Khaimah, UAE

This update is too outdated but lately I have been reflecting on the recent months that passed and how fun they were. Most especially when I saw a camel for the first time! We we're just cruisin' around the road somewhere in Ras Al Khaimah trying to spot some camels. I was the only one who has never seen a camel among the group so it was not so exciting for everybody else or so I thought. We were driving along and after some time I just thought that maybe it was not the right time for me to see a real camel until they were all enthusiastic to see a group of camels on the opposite side of the road. I didn't quite see it but I remember Kuya Mel drove straight ahead trying to find a good place to take a u-turn, which took a couple more minutes!

 

We spotted them right there along the highway and parked a few meters away. And then we started chasing them camels! I felt like a child for once. It was probably because my nephew used to have some plastic toys of different animals and I was partly excited to see it myself for him and partly for my childhood. 



What an experience! It would have been awesome if I were able to ride on it but I am not sure about doing that either as I am writing this. Maybe soon -- desert safari, anyone? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...