March 20, 2015

2015: Road trip to Umm Al Quwain, UAE


Next stop: Umm Al Quwain. What really made me very excited about this trip is to see a desert because I have never seen one before! I see photos and videos from all sorts of media but it's so much exciting to feel the authentic desert feel (what? haha!). So there we were devouring the Arabian desert and taking photos of all angles of hills shaped by air! So cool!


Unfortunately, the museum was closed. We saw some kids playing around the area so we made friends with them! This kid wearing a red clothing is Usman. He isn't talkative but he's not shy to smile for the camera!


The other kids didn't wanna say their names but they said they came from different places such is Iraq. When I looked at them playing around, I reflected on my childhood days. These guys are lucky to be playing around with real friends under the afternoon sunlight. Made me smile a lot and reminisce my early years so I decided to teach them hompyang! Hahaha



It took them a while to get how it is! Hehehe



They even let me borrow their bike! Isn't it so much fun to have a wide area to play with your friends? Than having to be stuck in a room playing computer games on your own... These kids are lucky!


In 5 years, certainly, these kids will be adolescents and will be much more taller than I am! I wish them more joy growing up! And I hope they will remember us somehow. :p

2 comments:

  1. Love these posts! Two days ago I booked a trip to this region and I can't wait to discover it for myself!

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Anouk! When are you coming? :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...