March 28, 2015

2015: Road Trip to Ajman, UAE

Among the group, I was the only one who haven't experienced the life in the Middle East. So it was nice to have a sneak peak of the UAE via road tripping. Seeing all the Emirates (except Fujeirah which I am going to take a sneak peak soon I hope!), I could say that each of them is distinct from one another. Though I have to figure out more  to have a clearer view of their distinctiveness.



Anyway, so we passed by Ajman. And we took a lot of photos in front of the Palace. Portraits, jump shots, group shots were taken until a guy passed by us. He looked at us while we were cam-whoring (in a nice way! Hehe). I don't know exactly how it happened but he just became a part of our crew~ Let's just say we're friendly! Hehe.


We learned that he was also a tourist from Nigeria. And he's a CEO of a company somewhere in his country. Cool!


It was just a short stop and drive along the city since it is the smallest among other seven Emirates. Next stop: Ras Al Kaimah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...