January 8, 2015

Postcard swap: Manila, Philippines

Shinichi and Ran The #postcard I sent to Manila for @phoebe.swaps! I'm glad that you have finally received it. I wonder where your Where's Waldo postcard has gone though. I might as well find him inside the post office next week! Oh, Waldo!! Hahaha

A month ago, I participated a postcard swap with Phoebe from Manila. She wanted this postcard: Shinichi & Ran of Detective Conan Anime and I am supposed to receive a Where's Waldo postcard in return. To my dismay, up to now, my post office has not sent me the postcard. I already checked the office but there's nothing for me. I guess it's lost now. But I am glad that Phoebe has received my card safely! I have a stack of Detective Conan postcards with me that I am very much willing to give those who likes it. Do you want one? E-mail me!

I have said it before and I will say it again: Yay for postcards! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...