December 15, 2014

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain


The Adventures of Tom Sawyer makes me reminisce my adventures as a child. So, it's probably the reason why I liked reading it though it took me a while to finish it. It's not an easy read as I thought it was but nevertheless it was worth the time. I enjoyed the mischiefs Tom did together with his friends. All those risky situations he was in and bravely stood up to be responsible as possible. There was character development somehow for Tom. I have only two adjectives for Tom: mischievous and adventurous! Dear Tom, I know how it feels to struggle and make everyone know you're good but in the end they still see you as bad as ever. Haha! Cheers, Tom!

Twain brought me to the world that's somehow familiar to me. The story about Tom, his friends, and their adventures brings so much nostalgia. Overall, it's exciting and a good read. Cheers to all childhood & future adventures!

2 comments:

  1. this book has been on my 'to-read' list forever and i just can't seem to start reading it. maybe this will be the year.. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...