Rolled Omelet recipe
5 eggs (depends on how much you want; just adjust the rest of the ingredients.)
Red Onions, diced
Spring Onions, chopped
Salt & Pepper
Optional: left overs (e.g. grilled fish, meat)
1. Mix everything in a bowl.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
3. Put just enough of mixture into the pan. Make sure the mixture is not too thick when you spread it around the surface for easy rolling. You will have batches for this depending on the amount of your mixture and the size of your pan.
4. Cook it like how you cook your scrambled egg. Once cooked, gently roll the omelet by using a rubber spatula.
5. Take a chopping board and place your rolled omelet on it. Slice the omelet to make rolls.
The best way to pump up your favorite scrambled egg for breakfast or brunch! I found this recipe from Eugenie Kitchen on YouTube.