December 31, 2014

Love is about opening your heart to possibilities

Cham asked me if I found a job overseas or "Eat, Pray, Love"?

It took me a while to answer then I realized that maybe she meant I'll have to try my luck.

"Eat, Pray, Love", I replied, laughing. 

It made me think about that phrase. I don't know what is going to happen right when I step my foot on another territory -- a new country. Then, I took it too seriously that, well, my life would be literally "eat, pray, and love." Love? I'd probably eat for sure. Pray... yes. Love because? I am not going there to find love. I am not going there to fall in love. For sure, that's not the goal

To look much deeper, maybe the word love means something more than what I thought at first. Love is about opening my heart to possibilities. To embrace the changes. The big changes. The serious changes. The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...