December 7, 2014

Letting go is hard but sometimes if we choose to stay, we'll never see what lies ahead.

This is going to be the biggest change in my life so far. I am moving away to wander around somewhere in the middle. It's been two weeks since I am packing my things and sorting those I will give and will keep. It sure is a difficult task because I have too many things and my list of things to do goes on and on...

The first week was terrible. I got emotional knowing that I am going to leave behind all these things without a guarantee that I am leaving for good. That I am leaving to have a better life ahead, a happier mornings, and most especially to finally achieve these things I wonder all the time. My ideals are great but they sure are too perfect for this world to happen. I always do that. I always imagine. There's peace in imagining great thoughts. It's better to imagine beautiful, too-good-to-be-true things than those of the opposite. Though be cautious not to drown in it.

There's no guarantee. There are definitely hardships that I have to go through in this journey. After all, I am not living in a world just like in the fancy Disney story books. Although I am willing to write and tell my stories of life. Fancy or not. Like I always do. That's a part of my goal: to have time to write a book.

A part of me wants to stay and forget about it. But I keep packing my things like my mind and body really wants to go out from my comfort. Two weeks in and I am still confused as to how this will be. Letting go is hard but sometimes if we choose to stay, we'll never see what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...