French Toast recipe (This recipe is originally from A Beautiful Mess.)
Thick slices of french bread
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Crush the corn flakes. Set aside in a plate.
2. In a bowl, combine and whisk eggs, milk, vanilla extract & cinnamon.
3. Heat a pan over medium heat with butter.
4. Take a slice of french bread, dip into your mixture of egg and then dip in your plateful of cereals. Shake off excess.
5. Place in the hot pan. Using a spatula, press the bread so it will be fully cooked inside. Cook the other side. Repeat with the remaining pieces of bread.
I served it with some chocolate on top. You can use your favorite syrup for sure ;)
Thank you, Emma of A Beautiful Mess, for sharing this fun breakfast recipe!