October 31, 2014

Simple Penne Bolognese Recipe


Penne Bolognese recipe! It's one of those days when I feel like cooking pasta for everyone. It was not actually a plan but after sorting out some stuff in my sister's kitchen, I realized that I could cook some pasta. We also made some fresh carrot juice to go with it. It was yummers! Hahaha

So here are the ingredients I used:

Balducci Penne Rigati 500 grams
2 red onions, minced
6 cloves of garlic, minced
Cheddar cheese, or anything you like
Canola oil
Corned beef
Spaghetti sauce 500 milligrams

No need for procedure on how to cook it because, well, you can just ask your mom. Hahaha I am so useless~ *facepalm* Seriously, though, here's how I cooked it:

1. Cook the pasta as to how it is supposed to be cooked. Drain for a couple of minutes. Then, transfer to a plate to be served with the sauce. Make sure it is al dente but, hey, no pressure! ;)
2. In a different pan, put some canola oil.
3. Once the pan is heated, saute onions and garlic.
4. When the onions are translucent, pour the corned beef into the pan.
5. Pour in the spaghetti sauce. Let it simmer. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Pour the bolognese into the plateful of pasta.
7. Serve and eat!

Bolognese is probably my comfort food though it's better when it is home-cooked!

2 comments:

  1. I love pasta any pasta (minus beef or pork). And penne are my favourite type of pasta. Much easier to eat than spaghetti :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...