September 25, 2014

White and Dark Chocolate Cookies


This recipe is written by a french guy (who drinks beer on weekends, lol) and sent over to me! Also he said in verbatim,  "if you want to discover the unknown france, the france not shown in tourist tours, you should go with the only guy in france who doesn't like wine." I don't know what he's trying to say but I think he wants me to tell the internet that he's ready to date anyone who wants to travel in France. Haha! Anyway, here is what's written on it:


Cookies

125 g butter (I used unsalted)
90 g white sugar
90 g brown sugar
1 bag vanilla sugar (I used 1 tsp vanilla syrup)
200 g flour
1 egg
90 g white chocolate in chunks
90 g dark chocolate in chunks

Mix butter, white & brown sugar, egg, and flour
Add the white and dark chocolates
Make balls a teaspoon size

(Makes 18 balls. )

I am happy with the result. It was crunchy outside and soft, well, no... chewy inside. I actually made a mistake. I just noticed now that I used two eggs instead of one. *facepalm* But it was very good nonetheless! Hahaha! He gave me three recipes to make and I will try to make the other two. It's my first time to bake so there would probably be a lot of mistakes including this one but the point is to learn baking. Excited to bake more!

2 comments:

  1. From the quote, I wouldn't think that he just wants to date anyone who wants to travel in France. Most French men like to drink wine. So if he is one of the few, or the only one ;) who does not, and he would show you France, it would mean that he would take you to unusual places since he is an unusual (exceptional) guy. Hope you'll accept his offer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not sure what he was trying to imply! If that is so, then wow... that must be fun! Hahaha :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...