8.19.2014

Postcard Collaboration: Postcard # 5 (China)



Red Umbrella
Free Verse: D. G. Bersabal; 
Photography: Elaine Won 
 
                                                                I can see you
                                                                slowly walking
                                                                away from
                                                                my heart.
                                                                In between
                                                                trees; under
                                                                your umbrella;
                                                                on a patterned
                                                                concrete.
                                                                You are there
                                                                carrying my
                                                                heart's
                                                                specific light.

2 comments:

  1. Love the words that you have added and I like the colours on this photo. By the way, yesterday I sent you a postcard from London. Please tell me when you receive it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anouk! I'm super excited about the postcard! I hope it arrives soon! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...