Kamote Cue Recipe
Kamote Cue (Sweet Potato Cue) is a popular snack in the Philippines. It is sold in the streets along with Banana Cue, Turon, Hotcake, Pinaypay, and others. Without any doubt, I know all Filipinos love this as a snack! If you are planning to visit here, you should try it.
Kamote Cue Recipe:
1. Wash and peel the sweet potatoes
2. Slice the sweet potatoes across
3. Heat the cooking oil in a pan and put the sweet potatoes into the pan, deep fried, until they are slightly brown.
4. Take them out and place them in a plate. Set aside.
5. Using the same pan, pour the brown sugar into the pan. Do not stir yet. Once the sugar floats, pour the sweet potatoes back into the pan. Stir until they are caramelized. Serve.