July 18, 2014

A postcard sent to Berlin


A couple of months ago I made a postcard for a fellow Postcrosser whose name is Nicole from Berlin. She likes hockey, coffee and writing among other things so I made a simple drawing for her. FYI I did my best~ :p She learned the Russian language when she was young so I wrote Kофе for coffee and Eishockey for Ice Hockey. Thanks to her, I now know two Russian words! :)

It's been a long time since I've had my postcard venture so maybe sometime soon I can make time for it. Long live snail mails!

2 comments:

  1. Nice that you took the time to make this postcard for your friend in Berlin! I'm sorry that my postcard from Luxembourg got lost on its way. I will give it another shot when I'm in London in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to send you some if you want! :) And, yes, sadly it got lost or maybe I will receive it soon? I hope so! Yay for another postcard! Hoping it won't get lost though! Have a safe trip! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...