May 18, 2014

Philippine Eagle Center field trip

I want to write a little throwback from 5 months ago when I, together with my family, went to Philippine Eagle Center. It was a day after Christmas when we decided to go there after having breakfast. The last time I visited the place was from a field trip in grade school -- I don't even remember what specific grade I was in. Anyway, here are some of the photos I took:

  
The first captive-bred Philippine Eagle is Pag-asa (Hope) and is now 22 years old. I was not able to take a photo of Pag-asa because it was hiding somewhere in its cage. The photo above is one of the young eagles in the Center. 



The eagle from the photo above is Scout Binay, named after the Vice President of the Philippines, Jejomar Binay. He adopted Scout Binay and turned over it to The Philippine Eagle Center.




Estuarine Crocodile


It was great seeing a lot of eagles that day but the highlight of my stay there were the monkeys!


I think we stared longer just watching these little guys being cute, funny, adorable, and ... cute!



Awwww 

 

A family portrait with Scout Binay at the back. Hey, there! To know more about this place (and to see better photos~) visit The Philippine Eagle Foundation website.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I am a bit scared of monkeys...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard and seen (in movies) some bad things about them but they're too cute to hate! Hahaha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...