March 4, 2014

Postcards from China, Germany, and Iceland


I have some new postcards in the mail lately and all of them are lovely~  The postcards above are from Michael, a postcrosser from Denmark, who sent me three postcards in one envelope. Sad to say the original postcard he sent prior to these got lost and so he sent me a bunch. Thanks, Michael!


The third postcard is (YES I KNOWWWW OMG SO LOVELY) [a] The Little Prince postcard. I'm so thrilled when I saw it the first time just because~ Olivia of Beijing sent it to me because she knew I read books and it is her favorite one. Good choice, Olivia! The fourth postcard is one of the three postcards Michael sent me -- "Peaceful Place" by Henning Kappenberg.


The fifth postcard is a postcard sent by mon amour! It's a postcard from Iceland and it says "Aerial view of Namaskaro, one of the largest solfatara sites in Iceland." He has been around Iceland last year and I am so jealous about that. Hahaha! 

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful postcards! If you want, I can send you some from Luxembourg and/or from my travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to receive postcards from your city and from your travels~ :D

      Delete
    2. Please send me your mailing address to anouka@luxessed.com and I will gladly send you some!

      Delete
    3. Okay, will send you an e-mail! Yay~ :)

      Delete
  2. oh, lovely. I should join postcrossing again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a happy place to be in! Haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...