January 26, 2014

A reliever; a recharge; a remix


What's up, internet? Apparently, I've been busy lately with other things offline such is getting myself a job! Yes, I just got a two-week training in relation with my course and I will start tomorrow (Monday!). I am excited and nervous! I hope everything will run smoothly.

Anyway, aside from getting busy with pre-employment stuff I was out with family on random road trips which I will be writing about soon once I'm stable with my status. Also, I am into remixes for quite a while now. Maybe the holiday parties have something to do with this. Kind of a hangover. I have a love-and-hate relationship with remixed songs but nowadays I am enjoying them. I admit there are bad, just bad, remixes out there but here are a few out of the many good remixes from different artists. I hope you enjoy this mix. :)


A RELIEVER; A RECHARGE; A REMIX .rar
Remixed songs to recharge your tired and thirsty soul.

Waterfalls ~ Bixel Boys Remix
Don't Stop The Fat Rat Remix
Boys & Girls ~ Yuksek Remix
Suit & Tie ~  Aeroplane Remix
Thinkin Bout You ~ Ryan Hemsworth Remix
Her Favorite Song ~ Large Professor Remix
Nah Mean ~ DJ Nu-Mark Remix
Poetic Justice - Caked Up Remix

4 comments:

  1. oh, congratulations. a new job. I hope it's all you want it to be... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting this new job! Wish you happiness and success with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...