January 11, 2014

2013 Holidays: a little throwback.


Christmas and New Year celebrations last year were extra special. It's been seven years since I celebrated the holidays together with my siblings -- those who were away and those who were extra special to me. For the years prior, I celebrated it mostly alone but kind of happily. But now, it was a blessing! It was so nice to be surrounded by the people who lifted me up through the rough years of being alone (via internet!).


I will forever cherish the moments I had with these people during the holidays. It feels long but now that it has passed, it was actually too short to live by.  Hoping to share memories to these people in the years to come!


The holidays were not only about food, gifts, parties, decorations, and stuff alike. It was also about praying and being thankful by the way things fell together in just a short span of time. My holidays were merry and it was bright. Cheers to the year that has passed!

5 comments:

  1. nothing beats holidays spend with loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family, it's all about family, isn't it? You all radiate happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous pics. looks like you had a great time xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to read that you had a lovely Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good Christmas with friends!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...