November 25, 2013

Ice Breaker #2: What is helpful to you in coping with stress?


There are various ways for me to cope up with stress. One is to laugh at small things, even at the stress factors, at everything to the point where I realize that I am losing it and then I laugh even more. It depends on how badly the nature of stress would be. If I find myself stressing over a group of people, I find my way out and walk away and find nice things along busy streets, eat somewhere, or visit a book store and read. Sometimes I like being an indoors man and stay in front of my computer, read stuff, talk to people over the internet, listen to music, watch a movie/TV show, or write. In bed, I read a book until I fall asleep. Also, I cry because I find it more healing to cry my worries out in bed at night. More importantly, I think about how big the world is and that I am just a mere period among other periods. I spend time with inspirational books or people who laugh with me. I indulge to things that make me wonder and inspire because it drives me to push forward in whatever I do. Although discreet, I have the power to change things and make it much better without compromising anything.

6 comments:

  1. the joys of living as an introvert. you'll figure it out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive read a lot of inspirational books and have been listening to creative podcasts. I think it's best to know you aren't alone and I think it's ok to take a people break. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What podcasts? I would love to hear them. :)

      Delete
  3. I don't want to think about stress, but yes like everyone else I get it too once in a while... It's not an easy thing to deal with. Being alone and stepping away is one way for me to cope with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see that with your traveling! As corny as it may sound, I am grateful for knowing your blog because your travels inspire me a lot and somehow helps me de-stress(?) :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...