October 20, 2013

In which I am not feeling very well.


I'm back to writing (finally!) but that is mainly because 1.) it's a Sunday and 2.) I'm not feeling better. A couple of days ago, I felt a sore in the upper right side of my neck (sorry for the lack of medical term) and after days my right eye felt heavy by which I knew I'm going to have sinusitis. While taking a rest, I felt a weird feeling "down there" which caused me to cross my legs for a minute. It was so painful. I've been drinking liters of water (and have been going back to the comfort room!) since yesterday. There is lesser pain now but I am going to see a doctor for a check-up. I'm thinking it could be UTI or something. I hope it is nothing too bad.

I'm drinking Pure Chamomile Tea (by Twinings!) because I know it can help soothe my tummy. I put two tablespoons of honey for my cough. My sinusitis has slowed a bit; I hope it doesn't come back tomorrow because it's so stressful. :(

So, there you go, internet. I'm sick and I'm about to get urinalysis tomorrow to check if I have UTI or something or nothing. I wish Mama is still alive to comfort me. People surrounding me are mostly insensitive except for my cousin who gives me advice on what to take for years now. Someone even laughed when she heard I'm not feeling well. Tsk. Oh, well.

P.S. I've been reading The Hobbit and it comforts me somehow.

How about you? How is life treating you?

4 comments:

  1. aww, i hope everything's fine. and that you'll get well sooner than later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blergh, I'm sorry you're not feeling well! Hopefully you were able to get in to see the doctor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still not feeling well but better. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...