September 15, 2013

Tea: Peach Tea by Twinings


I am a massive coffee drinker but lately I have been drinking only a cup in the morning and rarely a cup at night because I have a bunch of teas (given by my sister) as an alternative. One of the teas I have right now is Peach tea by Twinings. Even though its intensity isn't highly comparable to coffee, its sweetness is just as good (at least as to how I make my coffee or how instant coffee tastes like). I make this tea most especially when I crave for some sweet chips or chocolates late at night. Also, don't you love sipping some hot sweet tea while writing down your to-do list for the next day? Or reading some pages of a book before going to bed? :p

2 comments:

  1. Chips and chocolate anytime! Tea from time to time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolates and tea anytime, for me!! :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...