September 12, 2013

Scrapbook 535

I am glad that I bought a scrapbook years ago. It saved me from boring afternoons and too much time worrying about not getting replies from the companies I have applied to. Basically, I just put anything in it. Decided to stick all the letters I have from friends from time to time as well. Just in case I want to bring something with me when I go to North pole or South pole (hahaha!). Scrapbook making is really fun and it handles all important fancy papers I have in one place. Lately, I have been sticking just about anything such as bookmarks, Krispy Kreme art, letters, and others.

  
"33 ways to stay creative" I got from the internet. My mind goes through this list when I feel like I am stuck in something. It kind of helps me get back into where I am supposedly going.


These are some of my bookmarks over the years. First one is from a recollection back in college, a Virgo bookmark, I don't know where I got this one (another bookmark), Horus bookmark that was given to me two years ago by a fellow trainee, a problem solving technique for solving Circuits bookmark. There is another set of bookmarks on the back page.


Two letters from Arielle and Eileen. Photos from Arielle which she got from a vintage store, I guess. I also printed her e-mail about her *mean* girl because I was so sad and the only thing that made me comfortable was to say things on Twitter early in the morning. Arielle is such a sweetheart for sending me her story. It made me feel better then. :)


Some fancy papers I got. A free coffee card from McDo, a cut-out from a layout I made for our final thesis project back in college, an exhibitor ID, and an encouraging fortune cookie.


One hot afternoon was spent coloring this art from a Krispy Kreme box. :p

It's been a while since I've done this humble hobby. There are more blank pages to work on! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great that you keep a scrapbook with all these souvenirs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Souvenirs and (mostly) paper scraps~ hehe! :)

      Delete
  2. I've never had the patience to scrapbook but that doesn't mean that I don't keep every scrap of paper that comes my way. Thank you for your kind words on my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Rooth! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...