September 9, 2013

Ice Breaker #1: What was one secret you just could not keep?

 

If I write all my secrets in a tiny sheet of paper, one by one, then I would have a [five gallon] bucket-full of secrets. Most of it comprise of secrets about crushes. Almost all of my friends (and I only have a few so it's okay) know about this. I am the kind of girl who giggles in front of my crush unintentionally and although I always try to think they don't notice it, a part of me wishes they do. And when I am convinced that they do know about this fleeting emotion, I get nervous all the time when they are near my vicinity. It's that crazy part of me. One time I tried to keep it a secret but then I just couldn't because even if I try to stay still and act normal around this particular guy, my friends seem to know what is going on with my mind. They stare at me, sing weird songs to me and give me that meaningful smiles that make me giggle and laugh out of nowhere. So there you go, I am not even talking about one secret rather a bundle of secrets.When it comes to crushes, there's no way I can keep a secret about it.

9 comments:

  1. i can't imagine if my secrets being written on pieces of paper in front of me. there are some secret thoughts as well that i think i'd die if someone could hear it. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I used to write down all my secrets in my Death Note notebook then I realized nooooo.

      Delete
  2. I can't keep secrets, get's me into trouble a lot.

    xx Alecia with www.likesof.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very similar to you in this respect. I used to go all silly and whenever I liked someone I wanted to talk about them ALL the time, much to the annoyance of my friends :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes me giggle. Hahaha!

      Delete
  4. I am the worst secret keeper - luckily, I have a sister who I can tell them to and I know she'll keep them safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! I usually don't share some *new* secrets I have to my siblings because I am shy but I usually blurt it out when it's too old to feel from when its new. :p

      Delete
  5. It's been a while since I've had a crush on someone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...