August 4, 2013

Tea: Wild Berry Zinger Herbal Tea from Celestial Seasonings


These days my afternoons are usually spent drinking coffee or tea to blend with the cold weather. A cup is perfect for calming down after a whole day's work. Much better with soothing music in the background or even just the sound of rain.


One of my favorite teas is the Wild Berry Zinger Herbal Tea from Celestial Seasonings. It consists of hibiscus; rosehips; roasted chicory; orange peel; blackberry leaves; natural flavors of: black raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, red raspberries, cranberries and cherries; citric acid. A definitely caffeine-free tea. The sweetness is enough for me but you can put some honey if you want. It has a fruity aroma and a strong fruity taste.

It's the first tea I got from Celestial Seasonings and so far I am loving every sip of it. :)

6 comments:

  1. Drinking tea on a rainy day sounds perfect. Have a lovely weekend Debie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Arni! I heard Dubai's weather is very hot right now. Stay hydrated! Hehe :D

      Delete
  2. I'm not really a "tea person". But reading your writing about it makes me wanna explore teas. Hehe.

    P.S.
    Love those coasters? What cloth did you use? Katcha/Katsa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Cham! I used flannel, embroidery thread and *my drawing skilzzz* lol

      Delete
  3. This sounds very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea is my go to for calming and winding me down, in the Fall/Winter I drink a little bit too much so my doctor has me on caffeine-free tea.. I will give this one a try! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...