August 10, 2013

S'mores

Hi! A couple of months ago, I made my very first S'mores. You just need some Graham crackers, marshmallows (fat-free), and chocolate bars.


Place crackers on a microwavable plate. Top with a chocolate bar and marshmallows. I used Toblerone (!) and fat-free marshmallows. Put as much as you want but if you want a not-so-messy (!) S'mores, you can put just enough. As you can see, I did otherwise. Top with another layer of crackers. You can do two layers if you want. Cook in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds.


I added some more locally-made fat-free mango-flavored marshmallows and caramel puffs! Now you are ready to party!


Look at that! It looks very messy, don't you think? But who cares if it's messy, it's S'mores! The marshmallows did  not melt so I suggest using smaller ones or adjust the time it is in the microwave. As you can see, I still have some excess melted Toblerone! Messy but yummy! I'll try to make a less messy and designed for small bites next time! Let's say this is just a trial. :P

2 comments:

  1. Yes, sometimes it doesn't matter how food looks because it comes down to the taste. I would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be very excited to see your s'mores recipe on your blog, Anouka! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...