August 16, 2013

A good dose of sunshine

It's the first time (in a long time) that I woke up early again and it feels great. As usual I drink coffee, read new blog entries, and listen to a breakfast mix composed of French songs over 8tracks in my pajamas. My usual good dose of sunshine on a rainy month, same old good morning vibes (except that I miss seeing the simple interface of Google Reader). This morning routine has been going on for two years. It's funny how I still feel the same morning feelings except that now I wouldn't worry about school stuff. I have been feeling blah ever since I finished college. So now I feel lucky that I don't have to force myself to school but at some point I long for those busy days because being busy is better than doing nothing, obviously. But some things must end. I reckon how many times I wished those days would end. It's so true that once you get out of college, you'll definitely miss it especially when you're jobless. So I let myself busy by writing, reading books, making hand-made stuff because what else is there to do aside of doing chores? 

I really miss college but then I remember those several reasons why I wanted it to end. Moving on. And, oh, is it not obvious yet that I wish I get a job as soon as possible because this stillness is draining me emotionally and physically.

4 comments:

  1. Cherish those doing-nothing-but-reading-a-lot days... Once you start working, it will be a busy day, everyday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cham! Yes, I am loving every bit of it. Although sometimes it gets really boring and my mind wanders around to those places I've been a few months/years back in college thus making me miss college/busy days even more, I *try* to go back to where I am and try to find little things, even those that don't matter at all to me, I can do just to kill boredom. Also, I am thankful for the existence of books. ;)

      Delete
  2. Sigh, you never end up missing college sadly but there are other things to look forward to. Best of luck in finding a job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. Thanks, Rooth! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...