July 14, 2013

Postcards for England and China

I made and sent two postcards last month. One for Beverly from England and Dina from China.



Beverly is the first person who inspired me to write. She doesn't know it, I guess. But I mentioned it, finally, in my letter. At the age of 13, I started keeping a notebook full of poems and whatnot. And I started keeping a diary before I started blogging back in 2005. She's one of my heroes. :) Back in high school and early years in college, she was my pen pal. We used to write novel-like letters but it suddenly stopped. I can't trace back who stopped replying but it doesn't matter. I hope someday our paths will cross again. I want to tell her a lot of things. Things that I didn't understand years ago but I do now

Dina is a postcrosser from China. I made her a dream catcher-inspired card because that's what I thought of while thinking about what kind of postcard should I make for her. I hope she gets it! :D

4 comments:

  1. WHat an adorable telephone postcard! And how lovely to have a friend/penpal who inspired you like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She's more like a sister to me! :)

      Delete
  2. Real letters, real postcards. These are some of the most underrated pleasures in life these days. Makahanap nga rin ng ka-sulatan. I miss that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join Postcrossing, if you don't find it CREEPY giving your address away! :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...