July 11, 2013

Pineapple Smoothie

 

One of my favorite things to make during Summer season is smoothie/shake! This time I made some pineapple smoothie! I'm lucky to have bought a sweet kind of pineapple in the market. Anyway, my point of making this one is to have something to drive me to exercise. It's the best prize right after a heavy workout! 

Pineapple Smoothie
Serving: 2 tall glasses

Ingredients:
2 cups of pineapple chunks
1/4 cup of sugar syrup
1 cup cold water
2 tbsp. powdered milk

Procedure:
Put everything in the blender.
Blend until smooth.
Chill for 30 minutes or so.

You can add crushed ice in the mix if you wish to drink it right away. For me, I decided to do work out while having it chilled. So when I'm done, I could just take it out from the freezer and reward myself for a job well done!

If we're going to talk about workouts then count me out. Hahaha! It happened for several times though but it didn't last. I have done some exercising in the past months. It's just that I can't do it religiously. I think I am one of those people who just wants to do some exercise when they feel lousy and in the need to. Although I would love to have someone tell me right in the face to do exercise just because. Please don't judge. I'm just trying to defend myself from calling myself lazy. I know, I know. I shall list some exercises to do again for this month! ;p

I can't wait to do some workout plan for this month. :p

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I am kinda obsessed with pineapple. I often leave the sweetener out of pineapple recipes myself, as they are pretty sweet to me anyway and I try to avoid the extra sugar, but this would be fun to play around with . . . some banana for a multi-fruit, yet sweeter flavor, might be awesome! And maybe coconut milk to make it more tropical! I love what you can do with a blender, some fruit, and whatever else you have on hand. Yummm, summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the coconut milk and banana smoothie! It's one of my favorites! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...