June 1, 2013

Rainy Saturday Afternoons (and I'm missing you) Mix


Rainy Saturday Afternoons (and I'm missing you) Mix came to mind while I was studying on a rainy Saturday afternoon. I was listening to the radio and everything seems so peaceful and lonely. Also, obviously, I'm just missing someone. These songs either make me happy or sad or both at the same time.

The Carpenters Can't Smile Without You
Captain & Tennille Do That To Me One More Time 
Richard Sanderson Reality
Kenny Rogers Through The Years
Glenn Frey Lover's Moon
Selena Dreaming Of You
Eagles Best Of My Love 
Leo Sayer When I Need You

33 minutes runtime

4 comments:

  1. Wow, very nostalgic. When I think of Carpenters and rainy days, i think of their song Rainy Days and Mondays. I love that Selena song too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes! I love all their songs hihi. The Selena song is just so heartbreaking, it makes me cry sometimes haha! Anyway, glad you like it! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Oh what a great list of songs! You and I must be right around the same age. ;o)

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment last week! And I'm sorry there's someone you're missing. I am too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is good. Thank you :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...