May 25, 2013

DIY gift for my 6-year-old niece

What do you do when your sister left behind all her beads - of different colors, designs, and sizes -, materials and artsy tools to you? You make something out of them instead of letting them stay still in your drawer! That's what I did one afternoon with my little cousins. We crafted some beads for some of our relatives. My niece, Jasmine, will be celebrating her 6th birthday in a few days so I decided to make something for her as well.


I gathered my materials: a small box, scissors, scotch tape, designed paper, red tie, and my tiny handmade gifts.


These are the bracelets I made for Jasmine :)


I wish I am very creative to make stuff like this one. I bought it from a stall near my university. It's a hair clip. :p


I put everything in the box and covered it with a designed paper. A red tie to wrap everything up and a little note to greet the celebrant a happy birthday! :)

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I'm sure she'll love it!

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She literally jumped when she saw it ;)

      Delete
  2. adorable DIY.. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog..the lap top that in the photo is not mine... That's for the photography only.. I use hp. any kind of model..is have the same performance..I heard sony is good too..
    *good luck with lap top choice
    have a good day there :)\
    http://underthestarsandsun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly cute! What a lovely gift.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...