May 28, 2013

Avocado Salad


This one is probably the easiest salad to make. It's pretty common in our household, too. We add mango cubes, banana slices and other sweet fruits sometimes.

In case you want to know this simple recipe, here it is.
For 1 serving: 1 ripe Avocado; condensed milk; lemon juice; other fruits
Cut the avocado in half and make cubes out of it. Same goes with other fruits such as bananas and mangoes. Put a little lemon juice. Pour some condensed milk. Chill in the freezer for an hour or so.

Summer has been so intense since it started. I am not complaining (although sometimes I am) because rainy season is coming very soon anyway. I've been trying to grow basil and cherry tomatoes... in the balcony! (Which I am definitely sharing once I won't fail. I didn't know gardening would be this crazy but fun.) They need the intense light for them to grow healthy...or so I believe.

Everything is fine for me. I hope everything is fine for you, too. Have a great week ahead! :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love avocado, but I've never tried it in a sweet recipe! We always have our avocado in Mexican dishes or just plain. This is a must try, especially since i love condensed milk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go, try it. It's fairly simple. Don't forget to add mangoes and other fruits you like to make it more exciting! :)

      Delete
  2. I seriously think avocado can do no wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuuuuuum!!! I love avocados too (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind trying it although I rarely eat avocado.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can add it to your recipe soon, Anouka! I'm sure they will look more enticing hihi :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...