April 27, 2013

Truffle Kremes by Krispy Kreme



Truffle Kremes are the newest products from Krispy Kreme. These little cakes are stuffed with melted dark or white chocolate especially made for chocoholics. There are six variants to enjoy, namely: Chocolate Chocolate Caramel, Chocolate Chocolate Kreme, Chocolate Chocolate Mocha, Vanilla Strawberry Kreme, Vanilla Chocolate Mocha, and Vanilla Chocolate Caramel. 

Chocolate Chocolate Caramel, Vanilla Strawberry Kreme and Chocolate Chocolate Mocha
I love chocolate more than anything else especially if it is a dark chocolate. So my favorites from the box I got are Chocolate Chocolate Caramel and Chocolate Chocolate Mocha. The texture of the cakes are perfect for me because it is not gooey at all rather firm. And the savory flavors are there to last inside your mouth.

Take a break from work/school and indulge to some goodness or buy something for your sister, mom, girlfriend, or anyone special. Try out these luscious Truffle Kremes for P150 only. It is packed with a gorgeous box making it look more luxurious. Also, these are freshly baked everyday just for you. 

Get your Truffle Kremes now at Krispy Kreme outlets near you!
If you're in Davao, go to SM Davao (Ecoland) & SM Lanang.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I have not seen this in Krispy Kreme here yet..though I try to avoid the store altogether because ordering a coffee means getting a donut.(Yum!) I think I'd have to make a beeline for these treats soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you there -- "ordering a coffee means getting a donut"! I hope they are making Truffle Kremes in your area soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Those look positively sinful

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only there was a Krispy Kreme near me - I'm drooling over here. Dark chocolate is definitely the best kind of chocolate though, I have to agree with you there!

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...