April 20, 2013

Life gets risky at some point but I hope you hold on


At one point in my life, I became a drama queen. There were nights when I just cry buckets of tears without any specific reason at all. I cry because life in general gets so complicated that I couldn't find a way where to go. It seems like everything just shut down, leaving me hopeless. The only thing that makes me calm is the thought of buying myself cupcakes after a good cry. It helped. Somehow. It went on and on until I realized that maybe it's time to change how I see things. I forced myself and took the risk. At first, I was afraid of taking the risk. What if it's all wrong? Surprisingly, I gathered everything I have and I feel stronger and somehow stable. It feels good. Having to stand for yourself does you good. Plus, it makes you feel good. It's good to know your worth. And surely you are worthy of all the good things and a little of bad things, too. Because life is a share of good and bad. It depends on how you see and react to things. Life isn't going to get any easier as you grow older. It gets risky at some point. But we should hold on to ourselves because life also gets fruitful as it grows older. Be strong, keep the faith burning, and hope always.

6 comments:

  1. Well, sometimes these things are a choice and sometimes these phases are the result of hormone imbalances and the like. What I like about this post is that it's not exactly emphasizing the whole 'design your life' attitude, because for many many people no amount of willpower will help them get out of the holes they're in. Sometimes you need to ask for help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree about the result of hormone imbalances. I've been dealing with that these past few months. Hehe. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. You're absolutely right - stay strong. I applaud you for taking the risk and for trying to change your outlook. The end result can be very worth it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's scary to get yourself ready to be independent, but sometimes I fail at that. Hahaha Taking some risks is good in the long run but really scary and it could drive you nuts during your first steps! But very worth it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...