April 29, 2013

Letter challenge: your parents

 

Dear Ma & Pa,

I am inspired by the love you have with each other. I hope someday I am going to be with a man who's willing to share everything in good times and bad times. Just like you. I can't say anything else, but I miss you everyday. I just wish you are still alive to guide me through, but even if you are gone by sight, you will always be in my heart. I know you will always be there for me. You're the only strength I got to live this life. Thank you for raising us well. I love you more than anything else.

Your little daughter,
Debie

2 comments:

  1. Oh Debie... my heart aches for you.
    Thank you for sharing this precious photo of your parents with us. I feel so touched to be able to see their faces.
    Love and hugs,
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ronnie! You make me cry this early. Haha! Love and hugs! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...