April 8, 2013

Have some tea.


How about a cup of tea before bedtime? 

Things have been difficult lately but at the end of the day I always make sure to relax my mind and drink a cup of tea. The bipolar weather worries me a lot. April is the hottest month yet. Although, from where I am, we experience rain sometimes but then it always pour for about a little while and then it gets hot again. I can still remember how April was last year -- scorching hot! I guess it's still the same for this year except that I keep changing clothes because the heat makes me sweat a lot! Crazy.

Anyway, I've been dealing with different things this summer but sadly, I have no plans about going to the beach. I always plan for summer getaways every year but now I'd rather stay in and be a hermit for some days (and then eventually months). I enjoy making crafts now in my little studio (aka messy bedroom). Also, I've been doing a lot of cooking and reading and cleaning and gardening and some other indoor things like watching my favorite T.V. shows. 

I wonder when will I crave for outdoor adventures again? Soon.

My favorite part of the day for this month is early morning. It's when the sun is shining brightly and the cold sea breeze is feeling my skin while having coffee, tsokolate or tea. I love seeing the neighborhood eventually getting livelier as the morning pass by. Life is good.

13 comments:

  1. i always drink a cup of coffee before bed to relax my mind lately. things are crazy too in my world right now. whatever it is that bugging your mind, i hope you'll figure it out soon. and that the weather will play nicely eventually :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Niken! I hope it will be nice all month long (at least the remaining days of April!). Add by nice, I mean, not too hot and not too cold.

      Delete
  2. Recently, I've been having a cup of tea before bed too - it definitely makes me calmer. And I'm trying to plan a fun getaway for the Summer, but like you, I end up staying right where I am most of the time. I need a push to actually go somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indoors has been my sanctuary these past months. Although I love getting out of my comfort zone and meet strangers sometimes. Hehe.

      Delete
  3. A cup of green tea is just the sort of thing that makes the day lighter. Losing track of time doing what we love most is the best, wherever that may be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teas are great stress relievers! I'm drinking fruit tea right and it's just perfect. :)

      Delete
  4. Tea is my favourite thing in the morning! I always feel a bit empty or on the back foot until I've had a sip of some black tea...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried black tea. I'll try to find that in the market soon. Is it a strong kind? If it is maybe I can have it in place of coffee. Been trying to quit coffee for months but I can't find a substitute for it.

      Delete
  5. Tea before bed is a must for me, always. And early mornings, my quiet time while everyone else is still sleeping, love it!

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very, very lovely to wake up before everyone else does, isn't it? I just love the feel of it. The fresh air, the peace the morning sunrise brings, and positive vibes all around.

      Delete
  6. I love tea. thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the kind words about my work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coaster is so cute!!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My sister made it few years ago :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...