April 14, 2013

Another Sad (kind of) Sunday

Sometimes, even when I say to myself to always blow away the dark clouds that are slowly forming under my sanctuary, a beautiful scenery of greens and different colors of blooms, I let it be and pour some rain on me. Even when these people aren't supposed to be entertained because you are more than them and no matter how many times they give you depressing feelings that you've been ignoring, you give in because you are weak.

I don't know why these people love making emotional pain to everyone all over the world. I don't know why they like seeing people sad, weak and vulnerable. I do know one fact though. I know for sure that they are insecure because they were never happy. Perhaps they don't know how to appreciate other things. Perhaps they haven't been truly happy all their life. Perhaps they don't know how easy it is to give true love without asking anything in return. Perhaps they were beaten and wasn't able to move on because they choose not to. Perhaps they want to be a god, who can control everything, and get praised by every single thing they do. And perhaps they don't know how to be human.

 But no matter how powerful they are, they will never win.

6 comments:

  1. like you said, they will never win. i hope you'll feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! This is a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Focus on the positive things in life...

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you strength in these times when such people who love to inflict pain on others run into our lives. They'll bring out the best in you and you'll see how strong you really are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. Thank you, Arni :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...