March 18, 2013

Milk Chocolate Pudding

 

 There are days when I really opt for something sweet. So, I end up eating sweet chips, candies and ice creams. I found this recipe somewhere in the internet and tried to make my own milk chocolate pudding. It tasted so sweet and so good, my nephew and niece liked it very much! 

Milk Chocolate Pudding

Ingredients:
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1/2 cup heavy cream 
4 ounces fine-quality milk chocolate, chopped
1 tsp pure vanilla extract

Preparation:
Whisk together sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt in a saucepan. Then gradually whisk in milk and cream. Bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Whisk in chocolate and vanilla until smooth.

Transfer in a bowl and chill pudding, cover with wax paper, to prevent a skin from forming, until cold at least two hours.

Chill with a plastic wrap for two hours, up to three days.

Notes:
I used All-purpose cream because I couldn't find a heavy cream in stores.
I used an equal amount of milk and dark chocolates.
You can disregard putting two tablespoons of sugar if you opt for something not so sweet.
You can put some candy sprinkles in it, too.

4 comments:

  1. Yummy!! I love the idea of milk, chocolate and pudding :)

    ps: Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very yummy! I can never resist anything with chocolate.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...homemade pudding is the best, isn't it? It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...