March 12, 2013

Banana and Coconut Drink


Banana and Coconut drink is a refreshing drink that boosts your energy and lightens up your mind through the natural ingredients, mainly banana and coconut, that are rich in Protein. Definitely a good starter drink for a busy day ahead!


Banana and Coconut Drink

Ingredients:
2-3 bananas, peeled & sliced
1 large lemon (juice)
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 1/2 cups milk
1-2 tbsp honey

Procedure:
Mix bananas, lemon juice, orange juice, coconut milk, milk, and honey. Use a blender. Blend thoroughly. Chill.

You can sprinkle some grated coconut. I used sliced bananas instead just for fun.


At first, I thought the taste would be weird but it actually turned out great! Its taste just pops up positive vibes throughout your day. It is thaaaat good! My brother loved it. He actually asked for more. (And he never does that!) Hahaha Try it! :) (I found this recipe here)

7 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds amazing!!! Never thought of mixing banana and coconut together but that must taste soooo good.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tastes so good. Trust me ;)

      Delete
  2. This looks very tasty! I love bananas!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love bananas,,
    but i don't know about coconut milk. i have never tried that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having doubts about this as well while reading the recipe but when I tried making it, it actually tasted sooooo good! :D

      Delete
  4. I drink something similar before gym,but with almond milk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...