February 2, 2013

The Wedding in Cagayan de Oro City

My first adventure for this year was spent to a travel north which took around 10 hours drive from Davao City to Cagayan de Oro City. Together with family, relatives, and my brother's friends, we traveled and had seen beautiful landscapes in Northern Mindanao, Philippines.

We went to Cagayan de Oro City because my second brother, Junjun, got married to Anna. She is from the north and so my family got to see her relatives and stroll around the city as well. It's my first time in Cagayan de Oro and I have no photos to share except for mostly on-the-road ones. Too bad.



Thick fog in Buda






Pillow fight with my roommates: Melanie & Jacquilyn



The next day, Junjun and Anna got married. :)



Slicing of the cake! (Photo by Zillah)





Zillah, my brother (the groom), me and Dindin

The next day, we decided to visit Divine Mercy Shrine before heading home (another 10-hour travel).




Jacquilyn, Melanie, Karen, me, Caridad

Every girl must wear a skirt before going up. Good thing there were skirts available for rent. After visiting this spectacular sacred place, we traveled again going back home. I wish I took photos of the city during the night. It's a crowded city but fun especially at night. If I could go back next time, I'll probably do a documentation, seriously. :) Anyway, it was good to be out of town for a while and witness love on the first Saturday of the year. It's a good sign. This year will be a better one! :)

10 comments:

  1. Great photos! Thanks for taking us on the trip with you.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit CDO one day. I might go back to Davao City again soon. I had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you visited Samal Island? :)

      Delete
  3. You all look so sassy with those skirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! What a fantastic location, too. :) Seems like you definitely enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last two photos! those skirts make a great photo! Such vibrant and vivid colors! I hope you managed to get a copy of The Joy of Living. It really is a good pick-me-up book! Sending you positive vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:26 PM

    wow:-) i'm so glad you had enjoyed your trip to CDO. It was short visit but worth it! thanks to all of you for being part of our joyous celebration..you are most welcome to visit CDO again just let me know..miss night cafe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My nights were mostly spent walking in Divisoria. Thanks, Te Ann! :D

      Delete
  7. I've been to CDO several times already but I haven't visit Divine Mercy Shrine. Thanks for sharing.. New follower here from Davao City, Philippines! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...