February 7, 2013

Mini family get-together

It was one happy night! No bad vibes whatsoever. I miss family gatherings like this :') Looking forward for more. Props to Milca family for hosting this very random event. I'm so grateful for these people. I wish someday we'll all be complete. I kind of miss having a mini get-together with my own family as well. Soon.

 








Because even if there are people who try to bring you down all the time, there are other people who lift you up higher than where you are now. These people are part of your family. Real family. I'm so blessed to have them. :')

All photos by Zillah M. :)

15 comments:

  1. Wow, such a big and beautiful family!! Looks like a great night!
    Thanks for your lovely comment! Have a great day, Kristina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a great night, indeed!

      Delete
  2. What a happy family! Well said, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaah how cute!
    I think family photographs are the best!
    lovely blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we're all cute! Hahahaha thank you :P

      Delete
  4. What beautiful photos! I'm also looking forward to a large family gathering this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at such a big happy family! you are so lucky and i am sure i would miss these gatherings too. it looks like so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making silly faces is fun! Hahaha thank you :P

      Delete
  6. This is a mini family get together? I really wish I had a big family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How great that you have such a big family! Not everyone is as lucky as you are.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great time! I always love spending time with family.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...